Bleeding a master cylinder is easy.  Get some clear fish tank air line from
Wal-Mart, and fresh fluid.  Install the new master.  Fill the reservoir.  Open
bleeder for front left brake (closest to reservoir), attach clear hose to
bleeder and run end up to drain into reservoir.  Sit in car and pump brakes
while watching the clear hose, stop pumping when the fluid runs clear with no
bubbles.  Close up the bleeder, move to left rear wheel and repeat.  Done.

I've used this method in a parking garage, worked great.  There was no need to
bleed the right rear, I might have bled the right front.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC