I like the vent windows too. I had forgotten how cool they were until we drove
the Beetle the other day and used them.
-Curt

      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 8:53 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Nice Ponton

>I especially like the grab bars on the inside of the roof.  Never
>seen those before.
>
>http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/5070849719.html
><http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/5070849719.html>
>
>Dan

I loved the chickenbars in the 110/11/112.  Post 65, they didn't have
one over the driver's window, so I picked them up and junkyards and
put them in.  The mounting was still there,  under the headliner.

I always anchored my hand on the chickenbar and planted my elbow on
the windowsill.  comfortable on the highway.