Actually I speak northern Maine which means I tend to sound Canadian more than
anything else...
-Curt

      From: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 10:55 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] hey WILTON

Yeah, I know you can't pronounce an r pahdnah.
McCloud managed to be a cowboy in NYC.  No reason you can't be a man
and wear a western shirt without buttons where you live.

  pencilneck bowtie girlieboys in san fransicko  are descended from a
company that used to make jeans for men.  I won't buy their stuff,
unless it is in a thrift store.  Buying their stuff in a thrift store
does not support their wacko agenda.  Someone else already did when
the stuff is in the thrift store.