On Sunday, January 29, 2006, at 06:15 PM, Bob Rentfro wrote:

By the way....are you all settled and back to the daily grind Johnny B?

Bob Rentfro

For the time being yes. I'm Taking a break for a good long time but I am designing a house and garage that I will commence building in the Spring. We plan on selling it way in the future. Its basically an addition to our retirement portfolio. Otherwise, I've been tinkering on the "new to me" 190 D 2.5Euro, just trying to get everything working perfectly. The good news is that I have very little left to do. I'm also anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new PowerMac G5 Dual 2.7GHz Tower and Apple Cinema Display. It will have the new Operating System OS X v10.4.4 (Tiger). So I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about it while I have this time allotted for "Taking a Break". I'm hoping to find a good, easy to use CAD program for the Mac, it would be helpful for my future construction projects.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am