The tin roof on the barn leaks. Is there some sort of coating for this sort of thing?

More 'tin'.  (Usually steel.  Or in the case of my family's barn,
a particularly heavy gauge post-WWII aluminum.  I think it was
maybe corrugated bomber skin.  I've never seen anything else
like it.)

-- Jim


To search list archives

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to