I think theres some missing, you don't have Erb on there for one.
-Curt

      From: archer75--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "arche...@embarqmail.com" <arche...@embarqmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2015 2:36 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT tin roof

You're not unless your fathers or mothers last name is one of the following.
Strasfogel isn't on the list.

Miller,
Stoltzfus,
Hershberger
Yoder
Hochstetler
Troyer
Schrock
Bontrager
Burkholder
Lehman
Lambright
King
Fisher
Lapp
Zook
Beiler
Hostetler
Hochstedler
Borkholder
Stoltzfoos
Byler
Harshberger.
Schwartz
Hilty
Lengacher
Graber
Wittmer
Nolt
Zimmerman.

I looked them up out of curiosity to see if Strasfogel was included.
Wife was part Mennonite from Lancaster County, Pa. The Amish are a Mennonite
breakaway sect. Amish usually have a last name from this short list of last
names.