I”ve got a well known and respected concrete contractor coming to the house on
Tuesday afternoon to give me an estimate on adding an additional pad or
extension to the side of my existing concrete driveway.

While it should be fairly simple, and I know there’s not a lot of majik to
pouring concrete, I thought I would ask here if anyone has experience with such
things, and if so, anything I should ask or be wary of?

It’s a rectangular area of about 10’ x 22’ with a sidewalk near one end.  It
essentially adds a parking space to the left side of the existing driveway on a
flat area that is currently covered with grass.

Thanks,