I fully expect them to remove the grass, level the area, place a compacted
gravel base and pour in two sections using rebar or reinforcing wire of some
sort.  It’s got a slight, maybe 5-10 degree slope towards the property line, so
they’ll need to take that into consideration when they order the mix, too.

I had a buddy at work get a Craigslist slab a couple of weeks ago in his back
yard to park his boat on.  His kids sent him a picture of the guy pouring the
slab, and it was directly over the grass.  Needless to say he was freaking out,
but - too late!

You get what you pay for….

Dan