Beats me, that’s why it’s best to check.  I recall it being around the end of
June, first week of July, but the dates could change on a yearly basis.

What’s cool is that A-E uses this time to have a national sales meeting for all
of their sales people, so the guy that’s waiting on you in the tent is often
one of their regional sales people.  They’ll look over a shoe that’s tagged as
a “second” and point out how one little stitch is a half a millimeter shorter
than all the others.

You look at it and can’t tell the difference.

Dan