Bob,

When I first got my '80 300SD (W116) in '89, there were different motor mounts for each side. IIRC, the right side was a little "stiffer" to offset the torque. Don't remember when it changed in 90's, but they are now the same. And they are a 123 part number.

Take care,

Chuck
1980 300SD
1986 190E 2.3 16V... Now in Abilene, TX and taking her back to Phoenix.....