Stately.  Adequate.  Genteel.

--R

On 6/15/15 2:49 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
But then you'd still have a poky wagon.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    I think this might be the car that belongs to a guy I ran into at
    a Lowes last winter who said he had one the engine had seized on.
    Said it was in decent shape other than that.  Wonder if I should
    transplant my NA TD engine into it and have a nice wagon, scrap my
    old one, only be out a coupla hunnad?

    https://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5073060106.html

    It's not like a need another project or car sitting around, but....

    --R