I think this might be the car that belongs to a guy I ran into at a Lowes last winter who said he had one the engine had seized on. Said it was in decent shape other than that. Wonder if I should transplant my NA TD engine into it and have a nice wagon, scrap my old one, only be out a coupla hunnad?

https://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5073060106.html

It's not like a need another project or car sitting around, but....

--R

It only takes a weekend if you have all the parts. #1 son and I transplanted an OM616 auto into the 110 4 speed, and kept it a 4 speed, in place of the OM621 in a long weekend. That required fabrication and a lot of modifications.

gofer it