I think it’s run it’s course.  Andrew is incensed that someone would besmirch
the Kennedys, and others are pointing out the obvious and very well known
Achilles’ heel of Ted (alcoholism) and the family as a whole. One has to admit
that the whole family is a bit of a train wreck, no matter what your position.
Makes them an easy target, unfortunately.

Not a whole lot different from other despotic families of politics and
industry, like the Busch of Budweiser fame.

I don’t think I need to intervene at this point.  Seems like everyone’s had
their say and have retreated to their respective corners for now.  Play nice,
guys.  I don’t want to have to pull this list over.

Dan