Yes, actually. The whole crowd pretty much were sociopaths and in Teddy's case he murdered a girl, who was likely pregnant, and never owned up to it like a real man. And I have personally observed his disgusting drunk behavior to women as a US Senator. No class, no honor, no integrity. He believed he was above the law, laws did not apply to him, and he had some sort of privilege that mere mortals would never approach -- plenty of stories around about his boorish behavior (waitress sandwich?, sailboat mishaps while drunk, CG bailing him out, discharging the head tank in Nantucket Harbor, etc.). His idiot nephew Joe Jr. was an obnoxious stupid fool as well, as I personally witnessed when he was with Teddy. The others have demonstrated stupidity, hubris, criminal behavior (rape), drug/drunk driving, in their lives and deaths. His brother John was an adulterer to his wife and children (who grew up stupid too), and a bunch of the idiot spawn have done the same. The father had his daughter (sister to Teddy/John?Robert) lobotomized without even telling the wife/mother because she was a bit troublesome. They were good "checkbook Catholics" who made a mockery of the Church and people who have that strong faith.

So yeah, I hate them and all they have stood for. It's amazing how some particular individuals who have a particular ideological "purity" get a pass on their otherwise disgusting pathetic existences. If it wasn't for daddy's ill-gotten gains, the whole crowd would have been nothing. Having lived in MA for 22 years and seen the behavior and him directly, I do have a fixation.

--R