Sounds like typical, run-of-the-mill politician to me . . .  Oklahoma is
filled with them. Once elected, the law no longer applies.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!