I shall be going to the local Pride Parade wearing Lederhosen and playing oompah music whilst driving in my Benz diesel.

Heil Benz!

--R

On 6/16/15 11:06 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Group hug?

Dan who openly accepts his transGermaness yet has no desire to annex the
Sudetenland

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 16, 2015, at 9:48 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>