It's underway in Port Washington.
I just bought a pair of shoes named after my favorite president for $197 from the Ohio outlet store, but they can't ring them up until the sale officially starts tomorrow.
http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=7635S&DIM=E&SIZE=100

I'm not sure what's going on, the sale was advertised to start on the 18th, but the tent is up in Port Washington, the sales prices are up at shoebank.com, and anybody can walk up to the factory tent and buy them at the sale price, or call an outlet store and reserve them for tomorrow at the sale price.

That's my third pair of $150 wingtips this year. The others were first quality $295 shoes, these are seconds quality $495 shoes. Now that I have black, grey, and walnut, I suppose I'm set until I get a good deal on some wingtip boots or something in burgundy or oxblood.

Mitch.