Since I bought the coils on separate orders, they were under $100. I used the
promo code TRT30 and got 30% off, knocking the price down to $47 and change.

Advance has coils for the Mazda as cheap as $30, but they don't stock them.
While I would have rather gone that route, I couldn't wait.

I have an Advance Auto store 4 miles from the house that is a regional "mini
warehouse", as it's a former CVS store with a mezzanine. They stock a huge
inventory and pretty much have anything and everything that's available from a
store. Very convenient.

Dan