What difference, at this point, does it make?

--R

On 6/17/15 7:09 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Good point. Good Midwestern ethics, maybe?

I can assure you that if I visit my Dad's grave I'll hear him spinning at a
high rate of speed, for sure. I have no doubt he would be aghast at the things
that go on in the banking industry today.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 17, 2015, at 6:22 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>