Alles.Is there a W124 CD manual for windows 7, or is it possible to get the old
manual to run with Win7? If so, how?The tachometer on my '87 300TD is acting
strangely. coming down to a stop the tach will go to zero and back causing the
engine to surge and the car to lurch ahead slightly.Raising the idle to 900+
stops the surge. My thought is that the flywheel sensor is dying. What think
'e?Fred.Desperately in need of enlightenment

Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.