Please tell us the amount of power (kilowatts) in a square meter of
sunlight at sea level.  Now compare that to the amount of power required to
fly an airplane, and the square meters of wing surface on the upper wings
of the subject airplane.  A little simple math, fill in some reasonable
estimates for missing information, and I think you will begin to see that
even if solar panels reach 100% efficiency, they still won't work...

Max
Charleston SC