My view on the Pope's encyclical: he's just alienated a significant portion
of his "flock" by moving into the political / AGW-religion arena.  A few
years ago, many protestants were considering converting to Catholicism due
to the infiltration of leftists / wackos / LBGT movement that was totally
perverting many American churches.  Seemed like the catholics were going to
hold the line against all that nonsense, and were finally dealing with the
priests that assaulted/abused young boys, so maybe that would be a refuge
of sorts.  Now I fear many of those are quite disappointed in the new
direction this Pope has taken.

Max
Charleston SC