I raise no arguement with experimentation and exploration what so ever.

I do raise arguement with the segment of thinking that leaps forward with
the assumption it is a finished and practical appliction product accepted
by public use.

It's not there yet.. it's not even close, yet.. Perhaps, but not yet.