On the other hand, there have been a LOT of "promising" technologies that
challenged existing physics, and lost. Cold fusion anyone?

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!