That's a slick way to solve the problem where Uber drivers were declared to be
employees (entitled to all benefits) vs independent contractors  (another blow
for unemployment). I understand McDonalds is experimenting with a self-serve
experiment to combat the latest minimum wage laws.  There ain't no free lunch.