Attaboy!

Well said, and thank you.

That is the exact point I was attempting to drive to in terms of practical
use application.

Solar just isn't there, yet. If it ever will be remains to be developed at
some point in the future. If you live in one of the sunshine states, it is
costly, but practical, to cover the roof with solar panels into a grid tie
system. If you live in one of the "perpetual winter" states .. unlikely.

Solandra failed for good cause. Once the government tete dried up, the
corporate greed of management vaporized, the lack of substance became
visible... and it crashed.

Repeat as necessary until there are no more public funds available.