Hi , my name is Grant and I'm addicted to Mercedes. I've tried to kick the
habit for 20 years now and can't seem to do it.. ;))

Anyone suggest a rehab clinic?  Preferably one with a good paint shop, and
body lifts?

There must be a "Mercedes Annomous" somewhere nearby where I can find
help.. hahahah

Here is a picture link of what I want to end up with when restoration is
complete... except for the color.. mine will be Mercedes Tundra Green with
the same interior color as this example.

http://www.californiaclassix.com/archive/85_MB_300CD_c318.html