      From: Darren Marshall <dar...@doejo.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:08 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fixing oxidized chrome trim

I'll get more pics together, body is in great condition, very very little rust,
nothing on the underside or wheel wells, I think it may have been resprayed in
the 80s, clearcoat seems to have disappeared on one of the doors, but with a
good wax you can't tell ;) -- I think the color is "Calendonia"
As mentioned trim is oxidized, interior is almost mint, but I had to replace a
driver seat which was an 8hr pain in the ass, and needs to be re-tracked.
She's a real looker from 5ft
214k miles, I'm having belt issues regularly. I think I need a replacement
tension bolt but can't seem to find one.
https://instagram.com/p/1rU7lvCgqb/

I also have no idea what it's actually worth

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes