Actually now that you mention it I think it was the '78 240D I ran new wires
on, on the '84 I think I spliced into the wires that were already there leaving
it so it'd be easy to reconfigure to factory if somebody wanted to.
-Curt
      From: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2015 3:21 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Jaime I need help! '87 wagon radio replacement

The easiest of all will be finding the rear speaker wire connections, hopefully
in the center console and accessible without too much trouble.  If I can find
those, then I can connect the radio directly to the speakers, bypassing the
fader.

Max
Charleston SC

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes