Your mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelled of elderberries!

--R

On 6/19/15 12:39 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I though Welsh...

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 12:36 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

me too, I guess - Norwegian, English, German, Dutch, and Scottish and
Irish mixture from what I know about grandparents and great grandparents
plus a fellow from Australia who shares our name told us that his
geneological research took the name back to Hugonots (SP?) who left France
for England so maybe some French too.

RB