You guys need to check your quotes:

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!”

"I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English
K-nig-hts."

Dan "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony” actually sounds pretty good in
today’s political climate