Forgive the memory lapse, as having MB-Tex in both my diesels I've had no 
reason to remember this stuff until I found a C-class wagon for my brother 
which has leather upholstery and the front seats have some light cracking.  
What is the name of that super leather treatment stuff and where is it 
available?  TIA.

See ya', stay healthy.


To search list archives

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to