Great subject!

Melatonin pill sized at 5 mg needs to be cut in half.  They work great at
that dosage (sublingually) although I wonder why they discontinued the
tinier 1 mg pils that didn't need to - and couldn't - be halved.

I bought a trial bottle of Somnapure but that left me feeling totally
whacked, irritable, and exhausted the next day...  Anyone else tried this
product?  I think they must contain SJ Wort, which really does not work
well on me.  They also smell just like valerian, which I also do not react
well to...