If anyone is going to their local P&P in the near future, would you be wiling
to look for a couple of cables I need to retrofit a phone to my S430?

Pretty much any W220 from 2000-2006 and even other models of the same vintage
would have what I want if they were equipped with a factory phone setup.  I’m
looking for the cable that comes off the PSE as well as a fiber cable that goes
between the voice control module and the PSE.  These would be mounted in the
trunk on the driver’s side if a W220.  In the trunk as well on other models,
but I’m not exactly sure where.

Pictures:

PSE with cable: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7e6txlggwv4hef/PSE.JPG?dl=0

Fiber cable: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3xh4t1n47d9rna/Fiber%20cable.jpg?dl=0

There is one P&P here in Tampa (LKQ) and they have one car that fits the
description.  It doesn’t have a factory phone.  Both of the cables are NLA.

Thanks,