I think i understand that:  Eastern/Euro version:

PSE is who puts the PS in the PSR?

Western version:
Wizzee puts the wizz in the wizzer

Don't get the need for the fiber cable though!

If anyone is going to their local P&P in the near future, would you be wiling to look for a couple of cables I need to retrofit a phone to my S430?

Pretty much any W220 from 2000-2006 and even other models of the same vintage would have what I want if they were equipped with a factory phone setup. I'm looking for the cable that comes off the PSE as well as a fiber cable that goes between the voice control module and the PSE. These would be mounted in the trunk on the driver's side if a W220. In the trunk as well on other models, but I'm not exactly sure where.

Pictures:

PSE with cable: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7e6txlggwv4hef/PSE.JPG?dl=0

Fiber cable: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3xh4t1n47d9rna/Fiber%20cable.jpg?dl=0

There is one P&P here in Tampa (LKQ) and they have one car that fits the description. It doesn't have a factory phone. Both of the cables are NLA.

Thanks,