Not sure if this is "my" code or it would generally work

--R

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at AdvanceAutoParts.com <http://t.emails.speedperks.com/r/?id=h888b247,3470471,3491177> during our May online promotion.

You’ve qualified for a $25 coupon towards your next online order of $50 or more!*

Your coupon code is: *F52BB* <http://t.emails.speedperks.com/r/?id=h888b247,3470471,3491178>. It must be redeemed by *July 17, 2015*.

Here are a few things you need to know about redeeming the coupon:

   •    Coupon is valid online only.
• Coupon can only be redeemed by the registered customer who made the original, qualifying purchase. • Coupon is valid for one use only, cannot be combined with any other offer, and has no cash value. • To redeem the $25 coupon, your order total must be $50 or more, before applying the promotional code, and does not include core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes. • Please make sure you are signed in to the account <http://t.emails.speedperks.com/r/?id=h888b247,3470471,3491179> used for the original qualifying purchase.

Please see disclaimer below for full details.

Thanks again for your order and we look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future.

Sincerely,

The Advance Team