For a few bucks and some used parts, I can add voice control and a phone system
that works with bluetooth and integrates with the COMAND system.

I’ve got most of the parts at this point.  Cheap as wine on fleabay.  I just
need a fiber cable between my VCM and PSE and the PSE harness, which I’ve seen
on fleabay but haven’t tried to get one yet.

Dan