I got some rebuilds from Jabba for a bit less than that I think but there is the core issue (I have 2 I need to return for some $$). You'll probably have to take the old one back to the auto parts store so they can also send it to some 3rd-world hellhole to be rebuilt by child slaves, no biggie.

So, your question is, $66 for a rebuild by 3rd-world child slaves or $425 for a chinee/bangladeshi prisoner/slave build? Where are your sentiments? Discuss and report.

--R