The Cardone calipers I bought from Rusty have worked well ever since, but
installing them was a little weird. I grabbed the usual metric wrenches and
sockets and soon had them both installed, but when it came to the bleeder
valves, none of the wrenches fit. Cardone had drilled and rethreaded the
calipers for "U.S." bleeder valves which were bigger. So, if you don't have
U.S. as well as metric wrenches, it might save you some time to pick up a U.S.
box/open end wrench that fits the bleeder valves when you get them from the
FLAPS store.
Gerry