You mean ATTABOY!?  BTW, they're not proprietary?  ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My shaky front end is FIXED on my 95 E300D

Nice. I'll defer to Wilton for the requisite congratulatory note.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 23, 2015, at 9:41 PM, Robert Massmann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Over the weekend I changed center steering link, the right tie rod assembly, and the idler arm bushing. The left tie rod assembly was changed earlier. I no longer get the front end shake above sixty. I actually need to be careful to watch my speed as I did like the vibration I had above 60 mph. I also had all ( 4 ) tires balance rechecked. I could see wear on the OD of Idler arm bushings.

Not sure what part or combination of parts fixed the issue, but it is gone. Alignment must be pretty close as I do not sense any pull one direction or the other.

Happy motoring now!

Bob Massmann
1995 E300D 420K miles