This one is USB and is cheaper. http://www.banggood.com/5m-5_5mm-6LED-USB-Borescope-Waterproof-Inspection-Snake-Tube-Camera-p-951194.html

 5m 5.5mm 6LED USB Borescope Waterproof Inspection Snake Tube Camera

 *
<http://www.banggood.com/5m-5_5mm-6LED-USB-Borescope-Waterproof-Inspection-Snake-Tube-Camera-reviews-p951194.html>$17.55

--R

On 6/24/15 10:48 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Too bad it is android. I have an unknown OM616 I'd like to see inside the cylinders of.

I like smart people with dumb phones better than dumb people with smart phones. My old real motorola has way better sound that the "smart toys" with a "by the way" phone app. No interest in a "android" smart toy.

I have an old Android phone, I might get one of these for looking up under the dash and other somewhat inaccessible places. cheepcheepchinee stuff. I just ordered a small laser engraver from this outfit, it showed up DHL airfreight from China in 5 days, "free" shipping. Amazing.

--R

http://www.banggood.com/Mini-Android-Endoscope-Waterproof-Inspection-Tube-Camera-6-LED-7mm-Lens-p-981307.html