On Jun 24, 2015 10:56 AM, "Curly McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Too bad it is android.  I have an unknown OM616 I'd like to see inside
the cylinders of.

> I like smart people with dumb phones better than dumb people with smart
phones.  My old real motorola has way better sound that the "smart toys"
with a "by the way" phone app.  No interest in a "android" smart toy.

You know, for less than $40 (plus sales tax) you can walk into a Best Buy
and get a brand-new prepaid Verizon Moto G, that never costs you anything
else - no contact, no activation, and you don't ever have to talk or listen
to it.  Prices get cheaper when there are sales, or if you want a lesser
manufacturer.  Think of it as a small-screen laptop you can use to control
your camera and bluetooth OBD scanner.

I don't actually know any dumb people, but I suppose you could have a smart
dumb person.  Better than being a smart person in a coma.

Best,
Tim
Just passing through :)