There’s some Meguire’s stuff (PlastX?) that I use on the clear plastic window
on the R129 that has worked well on headlight (plastic) lenses as well.  Bought
it at FLAPS.  If you’ve got crazed headlights, I’ve heard a lot of good things
about the 3M restoration kit with the little buffing pad and stuff for around
$20.

I’ve also heard that the big box retailers like Dead Sam’s and Costco offer
some kind of headlight restoration service that includes some sort of sealer or
clearcoat that’s supposed to keep them clear longer.

Dan