From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of James Zavesky
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 10:15 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] S600 wiring

the wiring degrades! Plan on replacing ALL the harness'. The ETA's harness
is also know to degrade, fortunately my ETA's were fine. Replacing the
evaporator and rear accumulators are the least of your worries.

Are you watching the 1992 white one with the fogs in the bumper? That one
has late model wood in it, looks like it's been gone through.

Jim