I finally got the email this afternoon, timestamped 1:34pm EDT.
Dan must be much higher up on the list than I am.
There's a link in the email, and on Allen Edmonds' home page, to the Flash Sale.
It appears to be identical to the tent sale pricing at shoebank.com, except you
can order online for the sizes that are in stock at the Port Washington
warehouse. That also lets you get online referral bonuses, like 5% cashback from
fatwallet.com.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/cati2_Outlet_1_40000000001_-1_____149907__153407___?clickpath=homestatic1factoryseconds