That's Shoes for Industry compadre!

--R

On 6/27/15 5:29 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
I am. I’m a legacy and a former “townie”.  The guy who used to be A-E’s
president was a neighbor of mine.  We all lived “on the bluff”, which is a
phrase used by the locals to this day that meant we were “rich and powerful”
because of the “exclusive” area our homes were located in.  At least that what
a lot of the locals thought.

Remember, this is southeast Wisconsin, home to millions of Dutch and German
descendants.  The Dutch were the worst, the most tightfisted people I have ever
known.  By driving a Mercedes, even if it was a 1979 300TD I paid a whopping
$3,000 for, I was looked upon by a guy who drove a $45,000 4WD 9 passenger
Suburban as a junior Warren Buffett.

Blinded by the tristar….

And yes, it looks like it’s linked to the Shoebank and the stuff they have
there.

The one thing I don’t like about A-E is the inconsistency between lasts,
meaning that one model of shoe might be a 12 EEE for me and another a 13 E, ye
they both fit.  It makes it especially frustrating when buying online of you
don’t already have a shoe made on the same last, as it’s a crapshoot whether or
not it will fit properly.

While I’m all for a good deal, I hate the waiting t find out whether or not the
shoe will fit.  That’s why I like going to the store over in Whorelando.  I get
fitted properly and usually get some swag (shoe tree, polish, etc.) out of the
visit as well.

Dan up too early for a Saturday.

On Jun 26, 2015, at 2:17 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>