HI! I'm Joe Beats.

Say, what chance does a deceased returning war veteran have for that good
payin' job, more sugar, and that free Mule we've all been dreaming of?

Now take off your shoes.

Now you can see how increased spending opportunities, mean harder work for
everyone, and more of it, too! So, do yourself a favor, Joe. Join with
millions of your friends and neighbors, and, TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!

"For INDUSTRY!"