> On June 27, 2015 at 1:19 PM Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

> Well, since most of us never bought the MB new, we don't have choices
> about sunroofs.  Personally, I like the sunroof, especially the tilt
> up ones in 124 and 126.  If I had a choice between identical cars,
> one with and one without sunroof, I'd still pick the sunroof.  The
> problem now is that money is so tight that I don't dare open one for
> fear of something breaking.

The one in my S210 worked fine when I bought it.
After I used it 15-20 times it failed, one side tried to close from pop-up while
the other side jammed.
Took me an hour or two to disassemble it far enough to close it so it didn't
whistle.

I don't use pop-up sunroofs much after that, and I'll never pop one up again.

Mitch.