Should use 11R x 22.5 tires, which are common to all semi tractors and in
good supply,, even as retreads for the drive tires ... about $200 each...
Steer tires should always be virgin rubber, no recap.. so another $350 each
for two of those.

What engine does it use?

Would make a killer rollback car haul truck. I've seen several rollback
beds on Craigslist here for decent price.. Moving cars with a rollback is
almost painless, I've moved cars that didn't even have wheels with a
rollback.. it didn't even blink..

Buy it .... you need it... really... I'll join the "attaboy chorus" when
you do..