True,  I didn’t look that closely.

An AMG S320?  I’m thinking not.

Around here S320s struggle with competition from the big boys (S500/600) and
don’t seem to command the prices the higher displacement models do.
Occasionally you’ll come across a really nice one like my GoodFellows seller
had that justifies a higher price, but for the most part they’re beaters.

There definitely seems to be more of them than the larger displacement cars,
however.  I never realized this until I started shopping.

Dan